The 2015 End of Summerspiel will be held Friday, September 23, 2016 - Sunday, September 25, 2016.
The Fort Wayne End of Summerspiel is an annual early season event to celebrate the end of summer and the start of curling season. This event features: excellent ice and an awesome bonspiel experience including:
- 3 excellent sheets of ice, expected to be roughly 24.5 second ice with roughly 4 feet of swing
- Up to 20 teams from all over the U.S. (and maybe Canada) - only a limited number of teams from Fort Wayne
- A 3-game guarantee
- All meals included
- Excellent viewing area
- A full bar featuring 3 kegs of beer, bottled beer, wine and hard liquor (including shots and a broomshooter)
- Excellent hotels nearby (one within walking distance)
- Fun and exciting events both on and off the ice.
- Register here or scroll down to the bottom of the screen to register for this and other events!
- Townplace Suites by Marriott - 3949 Ice Way, Fort Wayne, IN 46808 - 260-438-1160 - Less than half a mile away from the Fort Wayne Curling Club.
- Hyatt Place - 111 West Washington Center Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 - 260-471-8522 - 3 miles away from the club
For more information on the history of the Fort Wayne Summerspiel, read below: